Apparently this is "The clearest photo of Mercury ever taken."
why isnt everyone getting so excited about this, it is literally another planet look at how beautiful it is stop what your doing and look at how alien like this planet is what is living there oh my god mercury
two things I assume everybody has extensive knowledge about
- harry potter
- high school musical
probably the reason why im still single is because i didnt forward those chain messages when i was 13 yrs old
WASN’T filmed on…
This is most def creepy as fuck.
sorry but can you imagine driving by one day and just seeing the fucking teletubbies out your window
like they turn to look at you and you just fucking GUN IT because oHGOD THEY’RE COMING FOR YOU
Welcome to AREA FUCKING 51.
Dude, mind blown man.
i think the red one is peeing
- You are stronger than you realise.
- You are crueller than you realise.
- The smallest words will break your heart.
- You will change. You’re not the same person you were three years ago. You’re not even the same person you were three minutes ago and that’s okay. Especially if you don’t like the person you were three minutes ago.
- People come and go. Some are cigarette breaks, others are forest fires.
- You won’t like your name until you hear someone say it in their sleep.
- You’ll forget your email password but ten years from now you’ll still remember the number of steps up to his flat.
- You don’t have to open the curtains if you don’t want to.
- Never stop yourself texting someone. If you love them at 4 a.m., tell them. If you still love them at 9.30 a.m., tell them again.
- Make sure you have a safe place. Whether it’s the kitchen floor or the Travel section of a bookshop, just make sure you have a safe place.
- You will be scared of all kinds of things, of spiders and clowns and eating alone, but your biggest fear will be that people will see you the way you see yourself.
- Sometimes, looking at someone will be like looking into the sun. Sometimes someone will look at you like you are the sun. Wait for it.
- You will learn how to sleep alone, how to avoid the cold corners but still fill a bed.
- Always be friends with the broken people. They know how to survive.
- You can love someone and hate them, all at once. You can miss them so much you ache but still ignore your phone when they call.
- You are good at something, whether it’s making someone laugh or remembering their birthday. Don’t ever let anyone tell you that these things don’t matter.
- You will always be hungry for love. Always. Even when someone is asleep next to you you’ll envy the pillow touching their cheek and the sheet hiding their skin.
- Loneliness is nothing to do with how many people are around you but how many of them understand you.
- People say I love you all the time. Even when they say, ‘Why didn’t you call me back?’ or ‘He’s an asshole.’ Make sure you’re listening.
- You will be okay.
- You will be okay.
How to get away with not drawing the other eye
you just shattered the fourth wall of art
Seriously do you ever stop and think about all the other people in the world? …
So if anybody on here actually looks at anything i post, you may know that I’m 19 and I have had Crohn’s for the past 17 years and an ileostomy (Bubbles) for the past 7. Recently I came across a campaign on Twitter and Facebook that’s aim is to raise money and awareness for IBD, Crohn’s, Colitis and Bowel cancer.
In my experience it’s usually only people who have personally gone through one of these or their friends/family that actually know what they are. Having to explain what my ileostomy is, why I have it, how it works and so on is a conversation I’ve been having to have all of my life and will probably be one I have to have for the rest of my life. Quite honestly it can suck.
I do think I’m quite luck though, medicine has progressed enough to give me my bag, which in turn gave me a life, which I will always be grateful for because without that operation I would have died. My ileostomy is permanent now, which means that this is the way my life is going to be, but it doesn’t have to be that way for everyone
If anyone could donate I can’t even say how amazing that would be
Text ‘IBDA99 £3’70070
My story about having Crohn’s and getting my ileostomy can be found here: